- CANSO(the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation): Goa is hosting the three day Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO) Conference 2022. It is the global voice of the air traffic management (ATM) industry and is shaping our future skies. Its members support over 90% of the world’s air traffic and include air navigation service providers, airspace users and operators, manufacturers and aviation industry suppliers. The organization looks on global Air Traffic Management performance by connecting the industry to share knowledge, expertise and innovation.
- Airports Authority of India: Airports Authority of India (AAI) is responsible for the provision of Air Navigation Services over the Indian continental airspace and adjoining oceanic airspace, delegated to India by ICAO. AAI also functions as the major airport operator in India, responsible for management of 133 Airports which include 24 International Airports, 78 Domestic Airports, 10 Custom Airports and 21 Civil Enclaves. AAI’s vision is to be World’s leading Airport Developer, Operator and Air Navigation Service Provider with a mission to enhance air connectivity across the nation and be an environment conscious sustainable organization using the state of the art and indigenous technology for cost effective, modern, safe airport operations and air navigation services.
- Integrated Teacher Education Programme: ITEP,is one of the major mandates of the National Education Policy 2020 related to Teacher Education. Admission for the same will be carried out by the National Testing Agency (NTA) through the National Common Entrance Test (NCET). National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) under Ministry of Education has devised the curriculum for this course as per NEP 2020 in such a way that it enables a student-teacher to get a degree in education as well as a specialized discipline. The 4 Year ITEP will be available for all students who choose teaching as a profession after secondary, by choice. This integrated course will benefit students since they will save one year by finishing it in four years rather than the customary five years required by the present B.Ed. plan.
- India-Australia Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement (“IndAus ECTA”): Growing India-Australia economic and commercial relations contribute to the stability and strength of a rapidly diversifying and deepening relationship between the two countries. The IndAus ECTA, encompassing trade in goods and services, is a balanced and equitable trade agreement, which will further cement the already deep, close and strategic relations between the two countries and will significantly enhance the bilateral trade in goods and services, create new employment opportunities, raise living standards and improve the general welfare of the peoples of the two countries.
- Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDEX): It is the framework launched by the Government with the aim to foster innovation and technology development in Defence and Aerospace Sector by engaging Industries including MSMEs, startups, individual innovators, R&D institutes and academia. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to nearly 300 Startups/ MSMEs/individual innovators and about 20 Partner incubators through Defence Innovation Organisation (DIO).
Leave a Comment