- Operation sewa: With a view to provide safe and comfortable journey, RPF personnel assist the elderly citizens, women, physically disabled and provide amenities like wheelchairs, stretchers, medical help, ambulances, Infant food etc. under operation “SEWA”.
In furtherance of the pledge of “Sewa Hi Sankalp” by RPF, a pan India month long drive under the code name SAMSAR (SAMAJIK SAROKAR) incorporating the elements of several focused operations namely Operation “SEWA”, Operation “Dignity”, Operation “Nanhe Fariste”, Mission “Jeewan Raksha” and Operation “Matrishakti” was conducted in the month of September 2022.
- SFURTI: The Ministry of MSME is implementing a Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI) with a view to organize traditional industries and artisans into clusters to make them competitive and increase their income.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is the nodal Agency for promotion of Cluster development for Khadi as well as for Village Industries products.
- Dholera: Dholera to become Semicon hub, will usher in for Gujarat’s Techade.
Shri Narendra Modi is building a New India for Young India with reimagined ambitions so that we can achieve our target of One Trillion USD Digital economy/ 5T USD Economy and also emerge as a trusted partner in technology.
- Pakhwada: Pakhwada includes variety of activities such as Rallies , Prabhat Pheri, Distribution of Pamphlets , Wall Writing , Seminars , Lectures by Resource Persons , and other community activities.
Swachhta pakhwada is an occasion to pledge the support of the higher educational institutions for spreading the message of cleanliness not only among the students but also in the surrounding areas.This is one of the key programmes under the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- NAFED: National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India (NAFED) was established on Gandhi Jayanti on 2 October 1958. NAFED is registered under the Multi State Co-operative Societies Act. It was setup with the object to promote co-operative marketing of agricultural produce to benefit the farmers. Agricultural farmers are the main members of NAFED,who have the authority in the form of members of the General Body in the working of the body.
Recently MoU signed between Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and NAFED to boost International Year of Millets (IYOM)-2023.
Leave a Comment