1) Jal Shakti Abhiyan: Catch the Rain 2023 Campaign: Recently, the National Water Mission (NWM), Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation (DoWR), Ministry of Jal Shakti organised a workshop- cum- orientation programme for Central Nodal Officers (CNO) and Technical Officers (TO), who will be visiting the 150 water-stressed districts across the nation, for ensuring effective and action-oriented implementation of the “Jal Shakti Abhiyan: Catch the Rain” – 2023 (JSA: CTR)
- JSA: CTR- 2023 is 4th in the series of Jal Shakti Abhiyan launched in 2019 and aims to address water stress in 150 districts across India and focuses on water conservation, renovation of water bodies, bore well recharge, watershed development, and afforestation.
2) ISSF World Cup, Baku: The ISSF World Cup is an international shooting sport competition organised by the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF).
- The ISSF is the governing body for the Olympic shooting events and is responsible for overseeing and promoting the shooting sport on a global scale.
3) National MSME Council Meet: Recently, the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) organised the inaugural meeting of the National MSME Council, in New Delhi
- The council has been established as an administrative and functional body to oversee coordination between central ministries and departments, promote collaboration between the central and state governments, and monitor the progress of reforms in the MSME sector, including the Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance (RAMP) program