1) G20 EMPOWERTech-Equity Platform: The platform is launched by G20 Alliance for the Empowerment and Progression of Women’s Economic Representation (G20 EMPOWER).
- It is developed with the support of the Ministry of Women and Child Development and aims to bridge the gender digital divide.
- It offers women self-learning course modules for digital skilling including Financial Literacy.
- The platform is open to women and girls from across G20 nations.
- It is available in 120 plus languages and is also accessible to people with Dyslexia, ADHD, and is color-blindness friendly
2) Vivad se Vishwas (VsV) II: Launched by: Ministry of Finance.
- About: One-time settlement scheme for pending contractual disputes with government/government undertaking.
- Applicability: Court award (passed upto 30.04.2023) and Arbitral orders (passed upto 31.01.2023).
- Settlement amount offered: upto
- 85% of net amount awarded by the court
- 65% of net amount awarded in arbitral.
- Implemented through: Government e-Marketplace.
- Background: VsV scheme was announced in Union Budget 2020-21 for reducing litigations in the direct taxes payments.
- VsV I was launched to provide relief to MSMEs during COVID-19 period.
3) Participatory notes (P-notes): P-note investments touched a 5-yr high of Rs 1.13 trn at June-end in the country.
- P-notes are offshore derivative instruments with Indian shares as the underlying assets.
- They are issued by registered foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) to overseas investors who wish to invest in the Indian stock market without directly registering themselves with SEBI.
- The anonymity provided by the P- Notes makes it lucrative for entities that try to use this route to round trip funds.
4) Sahakar-22: National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) had launched Sahakar-22 during FY 2017-18 to achieve rural and farm prosperity through Cooperatives by 2022.
- NCDC is a statutory body under administrative control of Ministry of Cooperation.
- It included:
- FOCUS 222: NCDC’s focused assistance for Cooperatives in 222 Districts (including 117 Aspirational Districts);
- PACS HUB: Transformation of PACS and other Coops as Apna Kisan Resource Centers;
- AENEC: Act East and North East Cooperatives;
- CEMtC: Centres of Excellence to Market through Cooperatives;
- SAHAKAR PRAGYA – Capacity Development through Laxmanrao Inamdar National Academy for Cooperative Research Development (LINAC).