[Answers must be written in Bodo]
History of Bodo Language
(1) Homeland, language family, its present status and its mutual contact with Assamese.
(a) Phonemes : Vowel and Consonant Phonemes.
(3) Morphology : Gender, Case and Case endings, Plural suffix, Definitives, Verbal suffix.
(4) Vocabulary and its sources.
(5) Syntax : Types of sentences, Word Order.
(6) History of scripts used in writing Bodo Language since inception.
History of Bodo Literature :-
- General introduction of Bodo folk Literature.
- Contribution of the Missionaries.
- Periodization of Bodo Literature.
- Critical analysis of different genre (Poetry, Novel, Short Story and Drama).
- Translation Literature.