1.CAPF: This is the closest exam you can get to CSE. There is hardly any extra prep required. However, the age limit is 25 and it requires a fitness test as well.
Eligibility criteria: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University recognized by UGC.
2. IB ACIO: IB ACIO 2022 recruitment exam is one of the most widely popular exams in India. It is an online based test, conducted to recruit Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II executive to work for Intelligence Bureau agency, which is mainly responsible to monitor internal security and domestic intelligence in India.
Eligibility criteria: A graduation degree from any recognized university. The final year students are also eligible but they should have a proof of passing the exam by July 1, 2022.
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on July 1, 2022. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit is 30 years for OBC , and 32 years for SC/ST categories.
Tier 3: The IB ACIO interview will be conducted for 100 marks. After completion of this process, MHA will publish the final selected candidates merit list.
3.WBCS: WBCS or West Bengal Civil Services Exam is conducted by the West Bengal Public Service Commission to recruit eligible candidates for various Grade posts in state departments. This exam is an annual exam and one of the highly competitive exams.
Eligibility: A degree from a recognized University.
iii. Personality Test:
EPFO (Employment Funds Provident Fund) is a well-known organization of the Central Government. It is in charge of all government employees’ accounts and data. EPFO is in charge of overseeing the administration of the EPFO assistant post-recruiting examination. It is held in order to attract young and active candidates for the post of Assistant in the department. Graduates from any discipline are eligible to take the test. This is a non-ministerial Group ‘B’ Assistant post. The EPFO Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 is not yet published, but it will be available soon.
The EPFO Assistant selection process is divided into two stages. The first stage is qualifying in nature. These are listed below:
i.Prelims (Qualifying in nature)
ii.Mains (Decides the merit)
II. Mains: The EPFO Mains exam 2022 will have an online objective examination with 150 questions for 200 marks and a descriptive section with three questions for 30 marks. The EPFO Assistant Descriptive Test (Paper 2) will follow shortly following the online objective test. Each section will have a time limit; once the time limit is reached, candidates will be immediately sent to the next section.
5. UPSC APFC:
According to various sources, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is expected to release the UPSC EPFO APFC Notification 2022 in the month of August 2022 on its official website upsc.gov.in. UPSC EPFO APFC Notification 2022 notification is one of the most awaited notifications for a lot of aspirants. Candidates who have done their graduation from the recognized university will be able to apply online for the post of Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioner. The UPSC APFC is a non-ministerial, Group A post, and the personnel selected is liable to serve anywhere in India.
Age limit and Educational Criteria: Candidates must have passed graduation from a recognized university or equivalent. Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws / Public Administration is desirable.
The maximum age limit to apply for the post of EPFO APFC is 35 years. The maximum age limit to apply for the post of EPFO APFC is 35 years.
1st Stage – Recruitment Written Exam
- There will be a total of 120 questions in the recruitment test with a time duration of 120 minutes.
- The entire exam will be of 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking of ⅓
- Candidates who qualify EPFO APFC written test will be called for interview.
- The interview will be of 100 marks but the candidates have to obtain the minimum marks which are given below according to different categories.
Minimum Marks Needed:
UR – 50
OBC – 45
SC/ST/PH – 40
Subjects mentioned in the syllabus
- Accounting & Auditing
- Industrial Relations
- Indian Economy
- Labour Laws
- Governance & Constitution of India
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications
- General science
- Elementary Mathematics
- Statistics and Social Security in India.
6. UPSC CDS: The Union Public Service Commission conducts the Combined Defence Service (CDS) examination twice every year in the month of April and September. The selected candidates will get recruitment under the Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Military Academy, and Indian Airforce Academy. The selection is based on a written examination followed by an interview (SSB).
1. Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during the training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises
2. Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
I. For IMA:
II. For OTA