- “It is the toughest examination in the country!”
– What would you say about the most unpredictable examination, Life? UPSC has at least provided you with a syllabus.
- “I am from a non-science background, how can I opt for the Civil Services?”
– You definitely can opt and can more definitely crack; again re-read the syllabus.
- “I cannot study for 10 hours at a stretch, I cannot crack Civil Services, even if I dream about it”-
-Smart work conquers hard work-copy that!
- “The syllabus is huge and I need to have knowledge about each and everything in this world to crack the examination”
-No one expects you to know anything and everything under the sky. If you connect the dots (concepts, issues,etc.), you will have a fair knowledge about the topics mentioned in the syllabus and that’s more than enough to crack the examination!
- “What if I get nervous and fumble during interview?”
-Your confidence will make you a winner. Remember- confidence comes from knowledge and knowledge comes from practice.