The current Coronavirus pandemic situation has shut down the doors of universities and schools across the country. People have to stay at home as much as possible. However, this pandemic situation has accelerated digital learning in educational institutes. In fact, e-learning has revolutionized the education system since it has now become the only option of learning during this present crisis. The online learning platforms opened up numerous windows of learning.
Students from all corners of the world are opting for online learning as they wish to engage in some meaningful learning. Students passing out from school look for academic courses further and working professionals desire to use the time for enhancing their knowledge base and upskill themselves. Educrat IAS is one of the institutes that takes advantage of this situation and starts up online courses for students and aspirants.
Online Course in Educrat IAS
Over the last few years, technological revolution has brought a huge change in education system. Technology has enabled people to receive quality learning effectively from the comforts of their homes. Education, thus, crossed all geographical boundaries. To provide quality education at home, Educrat IAS offers IAS Coaching Online Kolkata. Online learning of this institute provides comprehensive training for all three stages of UPSC CSE – Prelims, Mains and Interview. Its online course is interactive and well-structured like offline course.
Standalone Features of Educrat IAS
- Academic Mentor: Every student of Educrat has an academic mentor who provides personalized attention.
- Bi-Weekly Newspaper Classes: Reading newspaper in a specific time is an art and classes train in this regard.
- Answer Writing Session: Answer writing and essay writing are a part of the online course.
Other Features of Online Course
- Educrat online course offers complete coverage of syllabus of Prelims and Mains. It also provides guidance for interview.
- Classes are interactive so that students can easily interact with faculty members to clarify their doubts in the class itself.
- The institute provides recorded lectures for students who miss live classes.
- Students get access to seamless and interactive online Test portal. There are Daily Current Affairs tests for assessment. Educrat also offer module wise test after completing each topic.
- Students get access to curated Telegram group. This group hosts lots of learning activities including daily MCQ practice.
- Educrat provides comprehensive study materials that includes standard textbooks needed in UPSC CSE.
- The institute also provides Board-work and class notes in pdf format.
To meet varied and high demands of learners, Educrat IAS strengthens infrastructural base and adding new courses like Indian Police Service, Indian Foreign Service and Indian Forest Service.